Dear Maryam,
I dreamt of you the other day. In my dream, I was at a fun fair, and you were walking with both Tok Ciks. When you saw me, you ran towards me with your hands wide open and we hugged. I kissed you and you laughed.
Then we held hands and we walked towards the rides.
You looked up to me and you smiled, then you disappeared.
But somehow I was not sad. I was just too glad to see you.
Then 2 nights after that Bapak had a dream about arwah abang Bapak. He just stood there, and smiled at Bapak. They were not talking but arwah abang Bapak communicated that you are fine, and that you are happy.
I am so glad that you are happy. That's all i want, for you to be happy. In this life, or the after life.
P/s - Bapak said maybe you're too busy having fun at the fun fair that someone else had to come and let us know you're fine :)
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment