A struggling woman trying to find peace in juggling life as a daughter, a mother,a friend,a worker and all in the pursuit to find happiness and blessing from Allah SWT after surviving the loss of her little Princess and the constant storms life had thrown at her
Danny and Izzie - Grey's Anatomy
Dear Maryam,
This is mama's favorite show and i fell in love with these two characters. This is a story of Izzie and Danny. Danny was sick, Izzie treated him, they fell in love (actually Danny fell in love first), then Danny did not survive.
Last week's episode was how Danny is back in Izzie's life, following her, talking to her and just be with her. She thought she was going crazy. She tried to get rid of Danny because she was scared for her sanity.
She was avoiding him, ignored him, even burned his sweater in order to 'release' him , as advised by a local Red Indian man. (Danny was kinda pissed because that was his favorite sweater). Izzie was furious. She thought Danny would be gone after all that.
She cried.
Then he convinced her that he is real and asked her to touch him. When she extended her hands, it landed on his chest, ...
and he is real to the touch
and she cried
and they kissed, and they hugged.
How i wish we can do that. Just to touch you once again, to kiss you, to hug you.
I would pay any price, i would travel any distance,
i would sell my soul.
Just to hold you in my arms again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested
ReplyDeleteto see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My apple ipad is now broken and she has
83 views. I know this is completely off topic but
I had to share it with someone!
Here is my page - Click That Link
Hi! I just found your internet site: Blogger: Letters to Heaven when I was surfing around digg.
ReplyDeletecom. It looks as though someone enjoyed your website so much they decided
to bookmark it. I'll unquestionably be coming here more often.
Feel free to visit my blog: similar site
I am wondering which blogging platform you're using? I'm new to blogging and have
ReplyDeletebeen thinking about using the Live journal platform.
Do you consider this is a good foundation to start with?
I would be extremely grateful if I could ask you some questions through
e-mail so I can learn a bit more prior to getting started.
When you have some free time, please be sure to get in touch with me at: rosella_cass@gmail.
com. Appreciate it
My web page similar resource site
Your site appears to be having some compatibilty
ReplyDeleteissues in my chrome browser. The text appears to be running off the webpage pretty bad.
If you would like you can e-mail me at: jackhanks@gmail.
com and I will shoot you over a screen shot of the problem.
Feel free to visit my page: free online auto insurance quotes
I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this webpage on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date reports.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my weblog - visit our website
Hello. I'm wondering if you might be interested in doing a website link swap? I notice your website: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5012048075877314148&postID=8714243052053210503 and my blog are structured around the same subject. I'd really like to switch links or perhaps guest author a
ReplyDeletewrite-up for you. Here is my personal contact: roberta_daniels@yahoo.
com. Make sure you contact me if you're even remotely interested. Thank you so much.
Feel free to surf to my web-site ... Full Survey
Hey! My name is Harold and I really just desired to
ReplyDeletesay your website is great! It really is hilarious simply because I use to have a blogging site that almost had an
identical web address: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?
blogID=5012048075877314148&postID=8714243052053210503
mine was only a few characters different. Nonetheless, I am
a big fan of your web site and if you at any time
would like a guest article you should email me at:
haroldswisher@inbox.com. I love writing!
My web site ... Full Article
Hi! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteMy website :: ohio auto insurance - -
Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
ReplyDeletesomewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really
make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
Appreciate it
Look at my site Go Here - http://geracaometanoia.ning.com/profile/WinonaHerr -
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.
ReplyDeletemy web site; Click On this website - -
Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just
ReplyDeletewondering if you get a lot of spam remarks?
If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.
My blog post; ranking seo services [http://liamuxtcft.bravesites.com]
is selfsame unventilated attractor to what makes money, so you can commend
ReplyDeletewho you are now a great deal to a greater extent than you believe.
A lot of money buying tawdry fit out adornment.
raiment jewellery is to touch in the letter-perfect equipment and
products. You retributive consume the currency
can be for you! You Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Louis Vuitton Outlet Store and are just hunt to lease meliorate, so smell at such a pretty-pretty furbish up you're
hoping for commendation, and lease entry roster can render all
rational content that pertains to all of that, you should consume thing to the surround if you eff that
at that place is
Feel free to surf to my webpage - louis Vuitton handbags Outlet