Selamat Hari Raya, Sayang


Dear Maryam,

Selamat Hari Raya. Mama minta maaf segala kesalahan Mama kat Maryam selama ni. Raya this year is almost meaningless to us. Ive been crying as I set the table. Bapak cried remembering Raya last year, when you woke up early and you were the one who was busy eating. Even Wan cried. Do you know that Wan set your picture as his phone wallpaper? he loves you that much you know. I dont want to say he loved you because he is still loving you until now. All of us, we love you, and we will always miss you. You hold a very special place in our hearts.

Yesterday Tam Tam came over and she helped me with ketupat. Last year I had you to help me, and she told me funny stories about you, your antics, what you said and what you did when you spent a few nights at Cik Cik's house.

Then Tam Tam and I went to your istana. Alhamdulillah the flower plant is beautiful as ever. A lot of your friend's parents were also there. Bapak and I are going again in a few minutes. I am waiting for Bapak now. He's in the washroom. You know Bapak... :)

We'll see you there sayang.

No comments:

Post a Comment