What we did last raya.


Dear Maryam,

Do you remember what we did last raya? I wish i knew that was our last raya. i would have given you everything than you wanted. But you were such a good girl, even when we went to a toy shop, you never did ask for anything. Even offered to you, still sometimes you refused. Where can we find another child like you, baby?

Hari raya last year was a normal routine, bangun pagi, mandi, pakai baju, makan, Uncle and Mak Chaq came with toys for you and Abam.


Uncle playing your new toys while Tanter looking.


You just woke up, and still cranky. Bapak putting on the necklace we bought for you.


Upset because already put on shoes but still had to play in the house. Uncle and Mak Chaq brought you toys for you to play with. You got a masak-masak wooden set with mushrooms, broccoli, a knife and a chopping board.


Even Tanter came back to KL last year to celebrate Raya with you.

I think i can imagine what this raya is going to be like. I really wish Raya will not come. I rather be fasting until the end of my life, I just do not want to celebrate raya if i'm not going to celebrate it with you. Some said you will celebrate raya with me in spirit. I remember someone said the dearly departed will come home on raya eve to visit their family. i really hope to see you in my dreams. and to smell your sweet scent, and to hold you, and to see your smile, and the twinkle in your eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment