Another weekend

Dear Maryam,

Weekend is the hardest for me. Our usual weekend would be waking up next to each other snuggling in the bed, giggling and tickling. But i have been waking up alone...and i hate it so much. i hate the silence, i hate the absence, and memories are not enough.

The ball Bapak bought for you is at the corner of our small garden. Untouched. your clothes hanging in the wardrobe sometimes caught my attention. Your toothbrush and everything.

This weekend has been so hard on me. Because I miss you so much. and i dont know what to do without you. This house is not the same. This room is not the same. I dont feel like the same person.

I want to go and lay down next to you. If only my tears and my love could bring you back. I miss your cheeky smile, the bounce of your hair, the glitter in your eyes. The softness of your cheeks, the smoothness of your skin.

I had a dream of you last night. I knew it was not you because it was not a very pleasant one. So I dont want to share it.

2 comments:

  1. sdihnya bca ksah ni... tpkr, klau ini tjadi pd sya, cmne agaknya... i hv a son, an adorable son.. br je msuk 2 thn akhir bln 4 br2 ni.. same age with maryam i guess.. now, bdn dia tgh pns.. bila bca ksah maryam, tkt sgt klau ariff pn kna skt cmtu.. in fact, dia br je skali g cucuk utk disease ni.. mntk2 ALLAH pjgkn umo ariff utk bsama dgn ibu lama lg.. amin..!
    to mama maryam.. b strong k..? insyaALLAH.. ada hikmahnya ALLAH amik org yg u syg.. cm slalu org ckp, patah tmbuh hilang bganti, tp yg bganti ttp xkn sama dgn yg hilang kn..? paper pn, kuatkn diri, tabahkn ati.. doakn utk kbahgiaan maryam di sana..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalo dah masuk 2 tahun, mmg satu dosage je. MAryam dulu immunisation yang umor 2 tahun pon tak sempat amik coz dia dah start tak sihat time. kalo demam2,dokter mmg takkan cucuk.

    ReplyDelete