I am relieved.......

Dear Maryam,

Im happy to tell you that i feel relieved. Does not mean I have let you go. You will always be my baby. What i mean is, i used to think of you and look at your picture with such deep longing, it was agonizing. I had that thick thingy choking my throat and i would sob uncontrollably until it hurts. I felt my chest caving in and i felt as if a force was squeezing the hell out of my heart.

Until now.

I look at your pictures and all I felt was gratitude. I was really blessed when you came into my life. There was nothing I could asked for. You were perfect, and that is why you do not belong here with me. You belong up there, in Allah's Jannah. I am so grateful Allah decided for you to spend two years with me. Two beautiful years.

Although I still cry.

But my cries are lighter now. No more that deep, heart-wrenching, long cry. Now, i cry with sweet memories, with fondness and unconditional love for you.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment