
Dear Maryam,
How are you? first of all, Happy Birthday sayang. I love you. 3 years ago, I delivered a chubby, loud, pink little bundle of joy, and the moment the doctor placed you in my hands, the first thing i said to you was 'Assalamualaikum Maryam'.
But that was 3 years ago.
When you grew up and started talking, you greeted everybody 'Kom Yam' coz that was how I greeted you everyday when I reached home and you opened the door for me with that bright cheerful smile.
But that was more than a year ago.
Last year we had a party for you and Tamtam, both January babies. exactly a year ago I was running around between getting you ready, picking up your birthday cake and decorated it myself.
But this year I woke up with tears in my eyes, I drove to the florist and bought pink roses because pink roses are reserved for special occasions. I tried to hold my tears but it just would not stop.
I kept on thinking, I bought you a birthday cake last year,with pink and yellow butterflies, but how could it be that this year I had to buy pink roses for you? to bring to your grave, of all the places?!
It felt ridiculous but like many things, I had to held my head up high and brace it.
There was nothing more I could do except for saying a little prayer as a token of love and to whisper in the air that I miss you and love you and hope that you can hear me.
I love you, but not enough.
Mama
Trase rindu pada arwah walau ibu x pernah bersua dgnnya sewaktu hayatnya... Al-Fatehah!
ReplyDeletehappy bday sweety maryam... aunty hadiahkan al-fatihah buat maryam ok.. :)
ReplyDeleteHepi Besday Maryam sayang.Alfatihah untukmu bidadari syurga yang cantik.
ReplyDeleteSalam,
ReplyDeleteSemalam me teringat, patutlah me beriya sangat nak buat befday celebration for Ewan, rupanya itu yang first itu yang last...
Happy 3rd Birthday Maryam...
We miss you so much!
as'salam
ReplyDeleteselamat hari lahir maryam..mamanurin "kasi" hadiah dah..sekali dgn kakak mia..sukasangat tengok raut wajah maryam..mesti keletah sangat.
mama dtg lagi. rasa rindu sangat nak tengok maryam..
ReplyDeleteThanks mama, ... esok pagi nak pergi istana maryam
ReplyDeletemamanurin dtg jenguk maryam..al-fatihah...
ReplyDeleteThanka mama selalu menjenguk kitaorg kat sini, ... rasanya saya jarang2 menjenguk mama :(... sorry ye...
ReplyDeleteAl-Fatihah buat maryam..singgah n follow
ReplyDeletesalam perkenalan,
ReplyDeletenama anak i pun maryam, blogwalking terjumpa blog u. I pun scroll la bawak nak cari entry gambar maryam. tersampai la kat post ni.
aduh, sebak saya..
Al-Fatihah untuk Maryam