Kenapa you dah tak update blog?



Ok.

ni soalan dari seorang neighbour baru yang sekodeng info mama kat FB. nama dia Aunty Nad. Peace Nad :)

Aunty Nad: Kenapa u dah tak update blog?
Mama: I rasa macam I have said all that i wanted to say.

Tup-tup harini mama buang tebiat update blog, sekali update 9 entries plak tu. Ada pulak orang tanya:

"What prompted the change?"
(ish, tak update pon salah, update pon salah) hehehe 

so mama jawab 

"someone asked me why i dun update my blog anymore.. and i said i've said all that i wanted to say to her

so i passed that
im done telling her how i feel.
now i want to talk to her
tell her stories
stories of us"


"Yep, that sounds right. "Maryam Saffiyah: Letters To Heaven"
That's what I would call your book when you publish it

ada ke orang nak baca buku kalo mama publish? 



1 comment: