How Come?

Many people have asked Mama, "How come your writing letters to her? Why don't you write about the day she left?"

any my answer was "WHAT FOR?"



I think they wantd to read about how i cried for you, praying to Allah to spare you as the doctors tried to bring you back, how i steeled myself when i had to mandikan you for the last time, listening to them as they planned to prepare you a cute, little jubah, to match you, when I watched as they prepared layers of white cloths for you, seeing how your smile was still sweet as evere even when your soul have left your body and finally, ....

finally when they lowered you down to rest for eternity.

I don't want to write about all that!

I don't want to remember your demise....

I want to cherish your life, the sweet, precious memories we had and the love you left behind...

For us, ... here... and still loving you

6 comments:

  1. Nurul, you know better. its your blog, just write anything that you want. some people have different ways of showing their emotions. Your way is writing letters to maryam, as the way for your to cherish and remember all the happy sweet things abt her and your family. and my way is telling everybody what I felt at that time and now.... but I'm gonna to write a letter to Dzafri too, I ambik idea from you la ....

    Anyway dear, I love reading the leters. Do continue writing the letters kay ....

    Take care

    baya

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i totally agres with baya... just let it go dear... that will make u happier... take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nurul...aku setuju ngan baya...ini blog ko n ko tak perlu nak please sesapa....
    aku happy sgt ko sudi share ngan kami all the moments antara ko n maryam...keep writing k...

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. u know what hanis?i'm very proud of u..btul2 tabah hadapi dugaan..may b that's y ur name is 'hanis'...org yg brani,brani hadapi dugaan hidup yg sgt2 hebat..if i was in ur shoes,i don't think i can write a blog like u did 2 xpress ur feeling..actually aku pilih nama 'hanis' 4 my 2nd daughter pn bcoz i hope that my girl can be a strong person...insyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks. i wish your daughter will grow up to have her own children. Although I wish she can be a strong person, i DO NOT wish anyone to feel what i feel...

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam... blog puan sgt menarik and make me want to know more about your cute mariam,.. it's okay what people will say as long as u happy. but kdg2 this people want to know sebab or puncanya.. but it's okay... just continue the writing... it's your blog... i love to read whatever you write.. you have beautiful story and i pray happiness for you...

    ReplyDelete